This week started out a bit rough. Last Sat. Lincoln woke up from his afternoon nap and just wasn't his normal self.... He was winey and just wanted to cuddle (this NEVER happens). We took his temperature and sure enough he had quite the fever. Sat. night not much sleep was had by any of us. Sunday he seemed a little better so we took him to sacrament meeting but then headed home for Lincoln to get some rest. That evening his fever just got worse. I thought maybe it was an ear infection but he wasn't pulling on his ear or had no other indications of this. This was our first experience with Lincoln having any sort of sickness- so we were pretty clueless as what to do. He just happened to have his 9 month doctors appointment on Monday so we figured we'd just take him in then. Sure enough he had an ear infection. I am just so glad that he is over that and back to his happy self. Although I did LOVE the cuddle time that I got with him I hated seeing my little boy so unhappy. The rest of the week brought in Mr. Winter. We have had such a mild winter which has been fabulous. Even with winter's arrival it hasn't been bad at all. It snowed and left a skiff of snow that has now stuck around for a few days.
Lincoln loved to stand at the window and watch the snow come down-- so cute!
Lincoln thinks he is unstoppable when it comes to crawling and pulling himself up on things and walking along stuff. I often find him wedged in some pretty cute places.
Lincoln got to hang out with one of his buddies Jared for an evening. He loves hanging with other babies!
6 comments:
So glad Linc is feeling better and back to his busy self.
He is getting so big!
I want to keep reading your blog! I love seeing little Lincoln! becky368@hotmail.com..
Ear infects are awful. Poor little guy.
It is so hard when they get mobile! Hannah just wants to go EVERYWHERE! I feel like I do not have a family room at all because I've got chairs, couch pillows, and storage totes so that I can try and contain her in an playing environment.
poor little guy.
I hate having sick kids. It hurts to see them in pain and you can't do anything.
Glad you know what was wrong.
Hi Marci and Adam! I was able to open your blog but just in case, my email is connieperk@msn.com. I need to follow my favorite little BYU fan! I can't believe how big he is! Love you all, Connie
Post a Comment